PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK if you have a fever, are sick, or have been in contact with anyone that display symptoms of or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- I will continue with 1 on 1 appointments, unless a family member is also being serviced. **No extra people allowed.
- I will be using disposable towels, disposable capes, and shoe covers in addition to deep sanitizing, disinfecting, and proper spacing in between appointments.
- MASKS and Protective Eye Wear WILL BE REQUIRED for ALL appointments and must remain on for the duration of the appointment.
**If you need protective gear, please add it to your services. I WILL NOT PROVIDE PPE GEAR AT THE TIME OF APPOINTMENT IF IT IS NOT ADDED TO YOUR SERVICES PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. SERVICES WILL NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT PROTECTIVE GEAR AND 50% of your total will be charged if appointment has to be canceled same day.
**I DO NOT fix or alter anyone else's work, I do however offer take down services.**
Please communicate if you will be late. Late fees are an additional $10 for every 10 minutes you are late. After 20 minutes, appointments are canceled and 80% of the service total will be charged as a courtesy fee, and you will have to reschedule and pay a new deposit.
- I understand that emergencies happen, i simply ask that Appointments be canceled at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- You may reschedule your appointment 2x's before it is counted as a cancellation, you will forfeit your deposit or 50% of the service's total.
- ALL NO SHOW appointments will be charged 80% of the total of the appointment services, and will not be able to book for services again.
**I HAVE MOVED!! ADDRESS WILL BE PROVIDED WITH REMINDER TEXT**